The annual meeting was a big success! Thank you to all who came. We discussed the following.
- Where we stand with DEP and the Earthen Dam, Spillway and Bennetts Run
- Where we are with title searches and collections. There are a few properties that we have found in our title searches that will begin being billed Jan. 2020
- Some changes and additions to the billing of the annual maintenance fees-There are some vacant parcels that we will start billing Jan, 2020
- Work parties-We had a work party on June 15th and it was a big success. We had some new faces that volunteered their time and a shout out to everyone that helped.
- Voting on Board members whose terms are expiring. We have 2 new board members (Jon Steiner and John Taylor) and we would like to welcome them to the board! We voted on the officials and the officials remain the same.
The SLCA Board continues to make progress on a remediation plan for our dams and we thank the PA Department of Environmental Protection staff for the collaborative relationship we have developed.