The main purpose of this newsletter is the upcoming 2019 SLCA annual meeting scheduled for 1 June 2019. We have many things to discuss! If you are a member in good standing and can’t attend, a proxy form is linked below.
- Where we stand with DEP and the Earthen Dam, Spillway and Bennetts Run;
- Where we are with title searches and collections;
- Treasurer’s Report;
- Some changes and additions to the billing of the annual maintenance fees;
- Members concerns and questions;
- Work parties;
- Voting on Board members whose terms are expiring.
If you have something you would like to discuss at the meeting please let us know asap so we can add it to the agenda.
If you are interested in serving as a Board member please let us know.
We look forward to seeing you all at the meeting!
June 1 st at 10:00 AM
Lewisberry Borough Pavilion